Get to know him....Click below.
We still know one by one would-be "Mister Chile 2014" event to be held in the month of June and the winner will represent Chile in the next edition of "Mister International". Today we bring to Christopher Alvarez Leiva
Full name: Christopher Andrés Álvarez Leiva
Date of Birth: 06/08/1990
Height: 1.88 m
Student Commercial Engineering at the Catholic University of Valparaíso
Hobbies: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu and Fitness
Special talents: My creations drawing
Previous competitions where he has participated in: None
Eye color: brown
Hair Color: Brown
Favorite Sport: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Favourite food: Dried fruit and biscuits
Languages spoken: Spanish
Countries visited: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Argentina and Brazil
- Sincerely motivated me to prove to myself the skills that I have to be able to expand my personal goals, I realized that I can accomplish things I never crave but eventually began to integrate themselves, discovering other facets of me as I am a shy guy and I never thought to be in a beauty pageant where required personality and rudeness.
2.-What are the short and long term goals ?.
- Short term is clearly to win the pageant and represent Chile overseas, hence able to advance many goals which I would open more than one door. In the long run is to finish my career, become independent and achieve good business, I always wanted to implement a specialized gym where both physical as food aid is complementary and effective upon entry, I have many ideas about how to achieve those goals. Personally this topic is not just to help make physical changes, but to change the mentality and then encourage physical activity for them as a necessary being.
3.-What qualities do you consider that you meet to take the scarf Mister Chile?
- First I consider myself an intelligent and educated man that can manifest with general questions, have an opinion and an important insight about different situations. On the other hand I am an empathic, caring and concerned guy around me. I believe that the values in this competition are essential for us to provide a good profile. I feel my potential are the virtues instilled me my beautiful family, my duty is always to strengthen and maintain over time.
4.-What is the hardest thing to be Mister ?.
- The constant public exposure offered by the same event, counting on my life, my experiences and also expose people who are behind you, it can sometimes be a bad thing because there are plenty of people who speculate and adversely distort the image of one.
5. all have strengths and weaknesses, which would mention your two best qualities and your two worst faults and why.
- Virtue stands out most to me is my generosity (although I feel it will close the recommendation haha). Something that many tell me is true and I'm always concerned about others and can stop doing anything to help someone who might not even know. My biggest flaw is that I tend to be shy and accumulation situations that bother me so much that I'm impulsive exploded and my reactions when something bothers me, I'm not violent or aggressive but express my anger in a wrong way.
- I honestly think my complete physical is symmetrical and am happy with my final results, I am grateful for what I have, but it has always bothered me my nose that's a little biased, it is a detail, I know, but it bothers me.
7.- In your opinion, what is the most important in the world right now and why news?
- Definitely the situation that Venezuela is living me cause quite an impact, day after day I see on the news the great abuse of police coercion against our Venezuelan brothers marching through the streets with the sole purpose of showing their displeasure against the present government , so far the only thing that has had democratic elections have been that my eyes were quite fraudulent. I pity such a beautiful country is getting closer to ruin, and its currency had depreciated by more than 800%
8.- Some countries have already approved gay marriage. From Chile reached approve you be in favor or against and why?
- Totally in favor, I'm a Christian guy but not to the extent of preventing sexual decision of others, no one has the right to censor a love that can be even more pure than that of a heterosexual couple. On the other hand, - if it should be approved on homosexual marriage, this would lead to the table another issue that I find even more delicate, which would be the adoption of children by homosexual couples, I'm not against it, but I think that Chile is not yet ready for this change. Discrimination and conservative vision that my country would make children suffer more than one exclusion.
Would you be 9.- agree that in a contest of men like Mister Chile gays be allowed to participate? And why?
- It seems strange question, I think it is not necessary. Discrimination is born of the house and that must be eradicated because it is contagious. It will be a man who like all involved, be responsible and make your presentation as any.
10. Uruguay just legalize marijuana, do you think this initiative is successful? Do you think that Chile should pass this bill?
- Honestly I am against any substance that leave a person in a deplorable state (including alcohol) and put the physical safety at risk because of excess. On the other hand, I think that legalizing marijuana would be a good way to combat drug trafficking.
- From my point of view, the main problem is enrolled young Chileans inequality of opportunity. The most notorious is the current education system, in which the highest-paying is entitled to a better quality of education, and not only that, in higher education high university fees create a barrier to entry for young people want to come and go from the bottom, something totally different in other countries where education is free and a right like health.
Unfortunately as Mister Chile could not do anything about it, because young people in my country have rallied in all possible ways and still not reach an agreement.
12.-What is your dream has not come true?
- All my life I dreamed of being a world champion boxer, but unfortunately my country does not provide support in this discipline, which made me aspire to other goals that have recently been born to achieve something related to the above.
13.-How is your heart now? Do you have girlfriend? If so, it supports you in the competition?
- My heart has owned quite some time, and that's four years of courtship and has always been there with me to support me in everything I can, so I will use the space you are giving me to say: Thank you love you are the best!
14.-What importance and significance of the word "love" to you?
- Love is the affinity he feels for others, it can be stronger depending on the degree of affinity between individuals is generated, I love my loved ones, my friends, my girlfriend and even my pets. They are the ones who give me the strength to move on and for them I am what I am.
15.-What would be the only thing that does not forgive a woman?
- The lie, I prefer the truth, however hard it may be.
- Is one chooses family over life are hardcore people who will light up in dark moments and applaud when you shine.
17.-What are you afraid of?
- I have him terrified of needles and sharps entire object, especially injections. That often contradictory life sometimes because I fell in love with a nurse and I want to deal with me constantly practicing intravenous injections haha!
18.-What was the most memorable, special and unique moment of your life?
- I made trips with my family, to share with her and keep it together are everyday situations that are unique to my life, it sounds simple but I'm very grateful to have her by my side.
19.-What is your most personal trait unknown to the rest of the people?
- My dedication and sense of humor, I can not gain confidence so I'm not with everyone.
What error 20.- often commit to women?
- I usually do not interact much with girls, that's my problem ...
- Nothing in particular, I do not use a tactic or strategy rather than be myself.
22.-What was the most embarrassing experience of your life and why?
- I have no interest to tell the truth is what I think too much talk and so I have not spent that shames.
23 The competition is divided into three competitions, swimsuit, evening wear and interview, which of the three do you think you'll be better and why?
- Really sorry I do well in all three, I'm working hard on my fitness and my rudeness on stage.
From 24. touch you win this contest represent Chile in the Mister International. What would you like to publicize Chile abroad?
- Undoubtedly show their beautiful culture, but most feel it is important to make up the name of my country and clean a stigma because of some unscrupulous, Chilean unfortunately has earned the reputation of a thief and swindler in abroad, especially in Europe. That's why I would like to eradicate this evil Chilean profile having today in other countries.
25. Do you consider yourself sexy, sensual or sexual? And why?
- I think none of the stereotypes that are giving me, because my face is more like that of a child and effectively represent that, I'm manly yet very playful, humorous and good for a laugh. Representing not feel sexy because my way of expressing myself is more respectful than provocative. Anyway you could try if the situation warrants haha!
- I have nothing serious to hide.
27.-Any constructive criticism for organizing Mister Chile?
- No criticism, just hope they do not make the final contest around the time of the World Cup, or otherwise pass unnoticed in the media plane.
28.-What is best to be Chilean?
- Despite being rich travel abroad and learn about other cultures, Chile has a wide variety of landscapes and climates along a beautiful coastline, we really exceptional places and excellent economy, which is evident as several immigrants traveling to Chile seeking job opportunities.
29. Make something of yourself that you would like the public to know about you and you have not captured in this interview
- Although I'm an introvert, I tend to channel my personality up a boxing ring. The feeling I get power contact sports is something that drives me everything I am and makes me feel unstoppable.
30.-To end the interview, what message would you give the public bellezavenezolana.net?
- First of all, FORCE FOR ALL !. I know that it simply is not much use, a particular solution would be ideal, but I sincerely hope this is all over for you !. Regarding the event, I invite you all to vote for me and I are already providing support, thank you. I'm impressed how close was some people from different countries, including Venezuela, I have received messages without even knowing and I am very grateful for that. Although it is the first time I participate in something related to the world of beauty, I promise to do everything in my power to not fail.